Lviv is not only a prominent cultural, historical and educational center highlighted on the UNESCO World Heritage List, but also one of the key, fast-growing IT hubs in Ukraine. As the main driving force behind the IT landscape development, Lviv is ranked the third biggest IT outsourcing center nation-wide and one of the top 10 outsourcing destinations in EMEA according to KPMG. In 2015, Lviv was distinguished as the most digitized city in Ukraine due to a successful implementation of e-Government and an active role of IT community orchestrated by Lviv IT cluster.
Based in Lviv since 2002, Intellias headquarters are a development center to 350 IT engineers.
- 800,000 population, 1.4M in agglomeration
- 15,000+ professionals employed in IT outsourcing
- 4,000 engineering graduates annually
- Professional communities and gatherings: Lviv IT Cluster, Lviv Java User Group, Lviv .NET User Group, Lviv IT Arena, AgileBaseCamp, Hackathon, Developer Days, IT Weekend, IT Vacancy FairsAgileBaseCamp, Hackaton, Developer Days, IT Weekend, IT Vacancy Fairs
- Lviv is a university city: 43 higher education institutions about 130,000 students
- Direct flights to Berlin. Routes via major European hubs: Munich, Dortmund, Vienna, Warsaw, Kiev
- Low-risk location: 1000+ km from the eastern part of Ukraine
- Strong cultural affiliation with DACH, Benelux and UK
Kyiv is Ukraine’s capital and country’s biggest outsourcing services and product development hub, known for its vast technical talent and entrepreneurial spirit, excellent business infrastructure and irresistible sightseeing experiences. This Eastern European gem attracts many prominent global players like Aricent, Boeing, Siemens, Samsung, who set their R&D operations in Kyiv. The city has the highest concentration of students in the country and is represented by the top 4 Ukrainian universities.
In September 2015, Intellias opened its rapidly growing development center in Kyiv with 100 IT professionals employed in just 9 months
- 2.8 million population
- 41% of country’s IT talent
- 26,000 IT professionals
- 16,000 engineering graduates annually
- 52 international R&D centers
- Top 50 emerging outsourcing cities according to Tholons
- Top 50 emerging outsourcing cities, by Tholons
- 2 international airports with direct flights to Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Vienna, Brussels, Frankfurt, Geneva, Amsterdam, London, Helsinki and New York
Odesa is the country’s major seaport and transportation hub that leverages its century-long prominent role in international trade and cultural exchange and its reputation of a multinational “pearl of the Black Sea”. Being a key IT outsourcing center and a magnet for talents in Southern Ukraine, the city lands among Ukraine’s top 5 IT hubs. Notably, the half of IT companies located in Odesa are product ones, representing one of the highest ratios in Ukraine. It is also worth mentioning that the city is the home to internationally renowned startups and 23 R&D offices of multinational companies.
In July 2016, Intellias established a delivery center in Odesa to tap the tech talents of Southern Ukraine.
- 1 million population
- 9,000 + IT professionals
- 2,000 + engineering graduates
- 10 tech universities and colleges
- 23 international R&D offices
- Routes via major European hubs: Vienna, Munich, Warsaw, Kyiv
Local presence in the EU
With a great pool of talents and rich culture, Berlin is one of the fastest-growing IT hotspots in the world with 500+ innovation-driven companies registered in 2015. Berlin Silicon Alee, the most talked-about startup hub in the world, has been supported by federal programs and non-commercial organizations
In 2016, Intellias set up a Program/Project Management Office in Berlin to provide onsite project management, delivery and consulting services for its existing and prospective clients.