Great People Great Results
In software development outsourcing industry talent is the most important company asset. Therefore, we are focused on acquiring the right talent, working on their motivation and satisfaction and empowering their professional development with Personal Development Plans.
Intellias has access to a deep pool of talent, conditioned by its leading position in the labour market and its established reputation as a Top IT employer (by DOU.UA) Besides taking advantage of keeping an active contact with a pool of 10,000+ candidates, we also actively manifest ourselves online via career and educational events, conferences, active advertising as well as social media campaigns. Furthermore, we work closely with student communities of Lviv, Kiev and Odessa. The company offers special welcome bonuses for the newcomers (trips abroad, bikes during summer time, etc) and a relocation program.
Talent Acquisition is further reinforced by a dedicated recruitment website intellias.ua, which provides in-depth information about the company, project teams, professional development and growth opportunities.
Acquiring talent requires a lot of effort and dedication, but keeping great talents in a competitive market requires more care. Retention plays an important role in our company and we make any effort to keep our employees satisfied and maintain the attrition rates lower than the industry average.
- Personal Development Plan with regular (usually semi-annual) competency-based appraisals, relying on 100+ competencies with proficiency scales and 25+ job profiles with maturity levels. The assessments rely on unbiased Brainbench tests and expert evaluation by the project managers and team mates;
- Employee satisfaction surveys. We organize them every 6 months by distributing the questionnaire among our employees and use the obtained information to initiate changes & improvements in compensation packages, corporate leisure activities, management, etc.
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings, certifications, etc
- Regular team building activities
Our training programs are based on Personal Development Plans and cover the competencies that are of top priority for project team. Each project manager plans the training of his/her teams according to the assessment results of the team members and project needs.
Our training programs typically include:
- Monthly educational programs with internal and external trainers (technical and soft skills)
- Pro-active mentoring
- Certification and external events
- Self-study trainings
- Language courses (different proficiency levels of English, German)
Co-founder and Managing Director
Vitaly is responsible for the company's financial, business development, sales and marketing functions, working in a close contact with prospective and current clients. After completing his studies at the Faculty of Applied Mathematics & Informatics (Department of Programming), Vitaly Sedler joined ULYBIN GmbH, German-Ukrainian enterprise specializing in software development services. In his position Vitaly assumed a key role in a management of outsourcing projects, including those for Deutsche Bank and saz.de. In February 2002, Vitaly Sedler together with Michael Puzrakov laid the foundation for Intellias, one of the first software development companies in Ukraine strategically oriented towards German-speaking markets. In addition to his technical background, Vitaly obtained Master degree in International Economics.
Co-founder and Managing Director
As a company's co-founder, Michael has been working for Intellias since its inception, overseeing the company's
HR policy and business process management. Prior to joining Intellias, Michael worked at Ulybin GmbH in the position
of Technical Director, assuming administrative and delivery functions. Michael is a graduate of the Faculty of
Applied Mathematics & Informatics (Department of Programming) of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.