Great People, Great Results
In software development outsourcing industry human capital is the most important company asset. Therefore, we make every endeavor to have the right people in place and place great emphasis on the selection, retention and training of our staff.
Intellias has access to the deep pool of talent, conditioned by its leading position on the labor market and its established reputation as a Top IT employer (by DOU.UA) Besides taking advantage of an elaborate database of 10,000+ candidates, we also actively manifest ourselves online via career and educational events, conferences, active advertising as well as social media campaigns. Furthermore, we keep a close contact with the student communities of Lviv's universities. The company offers special welcome bonuses for the newcomers (trips abroad, bikes during summer period, etc) and a relocation program, which is especially attractive for the internal IT migrants from Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.
Recruitment is facilitated by a newly launched dedicated recruitment website intellias.ua, which provides in-depth information about company, project teams, professional development and growth opportunities.
Recruiting great people requires a lot of effort and dedication, but keeping great people in a competitive market might require just as much care. Retention plays an important role in our company and we make any effort to keep our employees satisfied and maintain the attrition rates lower than the industry average.
- Personal Development Plan with regular (usually semiannual) competency-based appraisals, relying on 100+ competencies with proficiency scales and 25+ job profiles with maturity levels. The assessments rely on unbiased Brainbench tests and expert evaluation by the project managers and team mates;
- Employee satisfaction surveys. We conduct this survey semiannually by distributing the questionnaire among our employees and use the obtained information to initiate changes & improvements in compensation package, corporate leisure activities, management, etc.
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings, certifications, etc
- Regular team building activities
Our training programs are based on PDP procedure (mentioned above) and cover the competencies that have to be improved within the project team. Each project manager plans the training of his teams according to the assessment results of the team members and project needs.
Our training programs typically include:
- Monthly education programs with internal and external trainers (technical and soft skills)
- Pro-active mentoring
- Certification and external events
- Self-study trainings
- Language courses (different proficiency levels of English, German)
Vitaly Sedler, Co-founder and Managing Director
Being the main responsible person growing business of Intellias and acquiring new customers, I am in a close contact with our current and prospective clients. Due to our company size, we are able to build and maintain a personal relationship with every our client and therefore, I am dealing with every customer personally on a regular basis. I believe that such a personalized approach is one of the main strengths of our company and the reason why our customers tend to stay with us for many years.
Michael Puzrakov, Co-founder and Managing Director
In my work, I make sure Intellias is able to meet the staffing, quality and security requirements of our clients. In this role, I am also first-hand involved in business process management.
My scope of responsibility includes managing recruitment, training and retention programs within the company, closely monitoring KPIs and SLAs (both internal and client-based) and optimizing the performance of Quality management system.