Problems We Solve
As a Western European company, keeping up in the dynamic industry of Information Technologies might give you a lot of problems. Markets in Western Europe face a shortage of qualified IT personnel and the margins are increasingly under pressure.
Outsourcing is becoming increasingly popular as a solution to this, as it provides cost-effective development teams on a flexible basis. However, as the number of outsourcing suppliers is large and not all companies will be able to deliver the support and consistent quality that you require, the selection of an outsourcing partner requires careful consideration.
At Intellias, we aim to provide solutions to the most common problems and concerns of our customers. Here, we present 5 ways in which we solve some of the problems you might face:
to your company, but face a personnel shortage in your home country
Great People, Great Results
- A great team of ambitious professionals who continuously look for ways to develop themselves
- A careful recruitment process, which does not only select on technical skills, but also on social and language skills
- A much lower employee turnover than industry average
Our engagement models cater for changing project demands and team sizes.
- Flexible engagement models for both one-off projects and dedicated resources
- Transparent pricing
- Very quick start-up of projects is possible
but do not want to give in on quality
Ukrainian developers are among the best in the world. We have the experience and processes in place to cater cooperation with them as if they were at your own office.
- Years of experience with well-known end-clients like RTL Group, e-Fon and LTV Gelbe Seiten
- We offer the full range of modern technologies
- Careful documentation of the entire development process, regular status reporting and communication of progress
- Cyclical iterative development process and Scrum methodology
and business culture
We maintain specific focus on the European market in order to stay close to our clients
- 11 years of experience on the European market
- A representative partner company in Switzerland, which deals with contractual, pre-sales issues
Consider our city Lviv, in Ukraine. It was outlined by KPMG as a top upcoming outsourcing destination:
- 2 top-class universities, with over 1,000 IT graduates per year.
- No significant time zone differences (only 1 hour), no visa requirements and geographically surprisingly close
- A very ambitious and well-educated population, with a Western attitude and mentality
- Being a 2-tier city in a non-EU country, Lviv can offer significantly better rates than companies in the EU or in our capital Kiev