Leveraging the capabilities of established technology platforms Intellias, provides a comprehensive array of custom application development services for businesses that need powerful, reliable and cost-effective desktop software.
Over the years Intellias has successfully delivered desktop applications varying in size and complexity. They range from small utilities and plug-ins to supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), workflow management, publishing and vehicle tracking solutions.
We primarily utilize Microsoft .NET technology stack but are also capable of developing desktop applications in Java, Borland Delphi, C++ and Visual Basic.
.NET framework's extensive class libraries provide software architects and developers with rich built-in functionality and large body of pre-coded solutions to common program requirements. This means that we can dedicate more effort to addressing your business-specific requirements and spend less time struggling with technology limitations and other related issues.
Intellias utilizes modern, industry-standard software engineering technologies and tools for the development of software in the following areas:
- Desktop applications for Microsoft Windows
- Windows services, custom components and controls
- Desktop applications for Linux
- Cross-platform desktop applications
- Enterprise infrastructure and business process automation software
- Content access, data processing and OCR
- Media development software
- Multimedia and data formats programming
- Miscellaneous utilities, tools, plug-ins and add-ons
- Reengineering, migration and porting
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, Sun Java J2SE, Swing
- C#, C++, VB/VB.NET, Java/J#
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, Eclipse/MyEclipse
- Borland Delphi, Borland JBuilder, C++ Builder
- MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Firebird/Embedded Firebird connectivity
- .NET Interoperability, GDI+, ADO, ADO.NET, WinAPI, COM (OLE, ActiveX)
- JEDI JCL/JVCL, XML, NHibernate ORM, Multithreading, ADO.NET Entity Framework
3rd party components:
- Janus WinForms Control Suite, Combit List&Label, DevXpress
- Crystal Reports, RaveReports, ShapeLib, VirtualTree, Zeos Database Objects