Distributed Systems and Databases
Distributed systems form the core of modern information society. For most enterprises they have become the essential element of IT infrastructure by enabling cross-platform integration across application domains, processes and hardware boundaries.
Connecting users and resources in an open, scalable and transparent way, distributed systems provide higher reliability and performance than various combinations of standalone software.
Strong expertise in software architecture, distributed systems and databases combined with profound methodology and extensive experience enable Intellias to develop scalable, maintainable and dependable solutions ranging from web applications to industry-specific systems and enterprise-level database computing. Technically complex, they usually require the involvement of our most talented analysts, developers, QA engineers and project managers.
We provide distributed systems design and engineering services utilizing the following basic architectures:
- 3-tier (client - middleware - server)
- N-tier (client - multiple middleware - multiple servers)
- Loose coupling: service-oriented architecture (SOA), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Space based
Our Team has the flexibility to employ almost any of industry-standard design and development tools.
We can either conduct technology evaluation and recommend specific development tools or utilize technologies preffered by the client. Distributed systems are typically built at Intellias using the technologies listed below.
- Linux, UNIX, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2
- .NET, J2SE/J2EE, PHP
- C#, C++, Visual Basic, Java, PHP
- MS Visual Studio, Borland Delphi, Borland Jbuilder, C++ Builder, Eclipse/MyEclipse
- Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, MS IIS
- MS SQL Server/MSDE, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access
- Oracle, Sybase, Firebird, Borland Interbase
- EJB, RMI, CORBA, COM/DCOM
- Rational Rose, PowerDesigner, MS Visio
Other Technologies and Tools
- XML, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL), WCF, Intalio BPMS, JBoss jBPM