Leveraging in-house expertise in cloud, big data and embedded software engineering, Intellias helps their clients innovate with implementation of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
Using sensors as a data source, we empower our clients’ businesses with real-time physical world context that brings extra efficiency via automation, as well as enables additional revenue streams via delivering new experiences. Many enterprises already benefit from connecting smart devices and applications, especially in such industries as healthcare, energy management, manufacturing, transportation, and retail.
Our experts perform development of IoT application platform, connectivity, gateway and embedded software. The event-driven design of the provided solutions is efficient in terms of network traffic consumption, possesses high performance in computing operations and is scalable to support growing amount of data and connected devices.
Apart from software development, we perform the IoT electronics prototyping projects aimed at validating proof of concepts, as well as deliver end-to-end experience at early stages.
- Linux, Windows, QNX, Android, iOS, FreeRTOS, OpenComRTOS, ThreadX, VxWorks, OpenWRT
- Qt, QML, Qt Creator, Qt Framework, OpenGL, wxWidgets
- C/C++, Boost, Lua, D-Bus, Assembler
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB
- CAN, CANOpen, LIN, Modbus, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP
- ARM, PIC, AVR, Intel
- Java, Scala, Hadoop, Spark
- Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Compute Engine
- Message queues (Apache MQ, Rabbit MQ, etc.)
- Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, Voldemort, Redis, memcached, Neo4j