Being an essential part of software development lifecycle, quality assurance guarantees that software is bug-free, stable and runs smoothly in all required environments. Overall success often relies on the test team to ensure functional and quality conformance of the project deliverables.
Intellias offers independent quality assurance services including software quality consulting, test planning, execution and reporting as well as quality control throughout entire project lifecycle.
Intellias testing and QA department has constantly evolved during the recent years, adopting process-oriented approach and building vast expertise in various testing methods. It is separated from development teams, organizationally independent and follows comprehensive well-documented process to ensure highly efficient and non-biased testing.
In accordance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements and recommendations to monitoring and measurement of processes, we follow PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) methodology and collect and analyze metrics on the regular basis. This enables us to continuously improve testing process and promptly make necessary adjustments.
Types of Testing
Our team particularly excels in functional and manual testing, but their expertise also covers the following types of testing:
- Configuration Testing
- Installation Testing
- Data and Database Integrity Testing
- Business Cycle Testing
- User Interface Testing
We closely work with customer's development team to identify functional/non-functional requirements and use cases (targets for testing), define project scope and resource requirements, decide on allocation of onsite/offsite efforts and elaborate test strategy. Subsequently test plans and test cases are produced, following which actual testing is performed. Test results are documented in test reports and bug-tracking software.
Business Case for Software Testing and QA Outsourcing
- You want that projects are handled by testing professionals rather than junior in-house development staff
- Nature of your development process demands a remote testing team
- Reduction of project risks through diversification
- Required independent quality audit of current software development vendor
- Foreseeable need in testing frequent new releases
- Complex testing with high resource consumption
- Quick allocation of additional remote staff to complement in-house testing resources
Our test team typically employs the following tools and technologies:
Issue and Bug Tracking
- TestTrack Pro, JIRA, Mantis, Redmine
- Seapine Surround SCM, CVS, Subversion, Visual SourceSafe/DynamSoft SourceAnywhere
- Seapine QA Wizard, Selenium, MS Visual Studio test tools