How ISO certification assists Intellias in delivering
state-of-the-art solutions to its customers?
Without any doubt, the success of every enterprise depends on its ability to satisfy customers' needs, requirements and expectations. It is particularly important for the software development companies like Intellias, operating in the highly competitive, dynamically changing environment and ultimately relying on the strict conformity to the quality standards.
Thus, for us ISO 9001:2008 certification is one of the pillars for reinforcing commitment to quality and powerful instrument for understanding and delivering on the expectations of our customers.
Quality policy & objectives
Intellias is devoted to continuous improvement of its quality management system by implementing the fundamentals of its Quality policy, Quality objectives and other corresponding documents.
The effectiveness of the quality management system is increased by the means of the internal audit results, data review, corrective and preventive actions. First-hand involvement of the company's top-management in the quality procedures facilitates the organizational success of Intellias' quality management system.
Closely adhering to the ISO 9001:2008 requirements, Intellias creates ultimate prerequisites for the implementation of corporate mission and values. Our Quality policy is optimally focused on strengthening our capability not only to meet, but also to exceed customers' expectations.
|Click on process groups to see processes|
- Intellias utilizes process approach as the basis for structuring quality management system.
- Accordingly, the company has identified and employs four main process groups (A1 - quality management, A2 - provision of resources, A3 - product realization, A4 - measurement, assessment and improvement).
- The processes are in turn divided into subprocesses.
Consistency of improvements in quality assurance
Besides utilizing ISO 9001:2008 approaches, Intellias pays close attention to industry specific unifying standards being particularly useful in measurement of processes and enabling continual improvement.
Predictable and well-managed results
The process of software development at Intellias is based on Unified Process, which relies on the following principles:
- Risks are mitigated at the early stage of the development process; each iteration gives the opportunity for more risks to be identified
- Software architecture is improved through repeated scrutiny
- Focus on meeting customer requirements
- Continual quality management throughout product lifecycle
Monitoring & Assessment
On the permanent basis, Intellias executes monitoring and evaluation of the software development products via analysis, verification and validation.
The indicators that are taken into consideration include, but are not limited to:
- Convenience of maintenance
Increased operational efficiency
Intellias optimizes operational efficiency by applying technologies, implementing careful resources planning and employing processes to automate commonly repeatable tasks. Increased operational efficiency results in minimization of costs needed for routine operations and therefore enables us to deliver extra value to our clients.