On April 23, 2019, Intellias was featured in the Global Machine Learning in Automobile Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024 report published by Reports Intellect, an industry authority providing market analysis, reliable ratings, and in-depth vendor reviews. Intellias is honored to be ranked among the top global providers of automotive machine learning solutions for OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
With its power to reveal hidden connections between data sets and make forecasts, machine learning has proven a game changer in the automotive industry. The Global Machine Learning report offers a detailed overview of key factors influencing the market for machine learning in automotive:
- Historical data (from 2014 to 2018)
- Competitive landscape
- Top players
- Industry policies
- Market share
- Growth rate
- Major market triggers
- Emerging trends and predictions for 2024
- Development plans
- Growth strategies
- Products available and new product launches
- Industry-specific risks
- Opportunities and challenges
The report also analyzes the value generated by machine learning in the automotive market according to the following segments:
- Product type: supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforced learning
- Application: AI cloud services, automotive insurance, car manufacturing, driver monitoring, etc.
- Region: United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America, Brazil, Argentina, rest of South America, China, Japan, India, rest of Asia-Pacific, United Kingdom , Germany, France, rest of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
The Global Machine Learning in Automobile Market Growth 2019-2024 report is a valuable resource for companies looking for a trusted high-performance engineering partner, assisting them in making informed business decisions and realigning their expansion strategies.