In January 2019, Intellias, one of the leading Tier 2 companies providing automotive software and location-based solutions for OEMs and Tier 1 vendors from Germany, the UK, Japan, and South Korea, released its 2018 year-end recap. The company highlighted its proudest achievements, events, and awards, celebrating another robust year of growth.
In 2018, Intellias demonstrated industry excellence and was featured as a key player and global leader in ten different categories:
- Top Software Company by GoodFirms
- Global Leader in IT and Business Services by Clutch
- Key Industry Player in the SLAM Overview
- Leader in the Global Navigation Guidance Solutions Market
- Key Player in the Global ECU Software Market
- Top 100 Connected Car Company to Watch
- Top Performer on Clutch
- Leader in Global Outsourcing 100 by IAOP
- Top Blockchain Development Company
- Top 15 Largest Ukrainian IT Companies
Intellias has expanded its presence in Ukraine and Europe with new branch offices, entered new markets, and reached clients across the globe. Moreover, Fortune 500 companies chose to work with Intellias in 2018.
The quality of work is always excellent. They are cooperative and flexible and always come up with the best options for us.
Last year, Intellias started mapping its solutions to new industries and launched twenty Centers of Excellence to inspire innovative business ideas and share knowledge. In 2019, the company aims at more significant growth and continued business excellence.