On February 21, 2018, The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) selected Intellias for the 2018 Global Outsourcing 100 list. IAOP annually publishes the listing to help companies choose outsourcing service providers. This Intellias’ achievement demonstrates a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement that is the hallmark of the outsourcing industry.
The Global Outsourcing 100 list showcases the best of the best in the outsourcing industry. We are proud to recognize Intellias for being among the highest rated companies.
The Global Outsourcing 100 list is an essential reference for companies seeking new and extended relationships with the best companies in the industry. The list includes companies from around the globe that provide the full spectrum of outsourcing services — not just information technology and business process outsourcing, but also facility services, real estate and capital asset management, manufacturing and logistics.
We have the vision to enable digital technology advancement for businesses across the globe, and such recognitions like The Global Outsourcing 100 list prove that we are on the right track. We will continue to bring best engineering talent, deep industry expertise, and our personal dedication for meeting unique needs of each customer.
Judging and selection criteria by IAOP
The 2018 Global Outsourcing 100 recognizes the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors. This list is based on the online applications received, and judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that includes an independent review by an independent panel of IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors for their organizations. For 2018, five areas were considered and judged:
- Size and Growth as measured by revenue, employees, and global presence.
- Customer References as demonstrated through value created for the company’s top customers.
- Awards and Certifications as demonstrated through the value created through industry recognition, and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
- Programs for Innovation as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
In today’s economy, it is more important than ever for outsourcing buyers to be able to easily identify and select the right company for their outsourcing needs. The Global Outsourcing 100 list is the essential tool companies reference to make smarter decisions. It provides companies with valuable insights into the outsourcing industry, leading and emerging service providers and advisors, and key developments to watch.