Terms & Conditions
Who are we?
TzOV IIT Intellias (hereinafter “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Intellias”) has created this website to communicate with casual visitors, potential customers, and companies interested in our services as well as to provide information about Intellias and the IT outsourcing industry. We welcome visitors to casually view information on our website and to use the site to directly communicate with Intellias.
We control all personal data processed in accordance with this policy.
In case it is necessary to obtain your consent prior to processing information (for example, for direct marketing activities), we will ask for your consent in relation to the processing concerned (see how to withdraw your consent to processing below).
What data do we collect?
Intellias only collects data that is essential for giving visitors the maximum benefit from our website and for communicating our services in the most convenient way.
We may collect the following data during your website session:
- Information you provide directly via forms or email messages, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, title, and address
- Data about your behavior on web pages during your visit and information about how you navigate the website
- Statistics such as particular pages you visit, number of unique website entries, the browser from which you visit the site, your screen resolution, and the platform you use
How do we use this data?
We use this data only for website maintenance, service optimization, and business purposes.
As a rule, visitor and customer data will be used:
- to respond to your inquiries and send you requests or promotional materials;
- to improve your website experience during your next session;
- to offer you specific content based on your previous use or based on usability trends shown by the behavior of other users on this site or by other studies;
- to tailor specific offers or show targeted content via suggestions, newsletters, or customized pages;
- to communicate with you via different platforms such as social media, email, telephone, and other networks; you can opt out of receiving this targeted content. Still, for other campaigns, we may use your data to deliver improved messaging for other users.
- for internal purposes to analyze our marketing campaigns, previous deals, and current customers;
- to comply with internal and external audit requirements as well as for information security purposes;
- to comply with legal requirements such as for preventing crimes, aiding in investigations, or preventing loss or fraud, in which case we may have to share data within the scope of legal proceedings.
Personal data processed by Intellias is not subject to profiling and automated decision-making.
Whom will we share your data with?
In the course of our business activities we may disclose your personal data to service providers and partners who assist us in operating this website, to affiliated companies and, in some cases, to legal authorities.
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
- Service providers, contractors, third-party vendors, agents, or partners who act on our request or on our behalf
- Our affiliates or subsidiaries that may help us to process it
- Legal authorities in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or another legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena
- Relevant third parties in case of acquisition of our company or merger with another company
How long will we retain your personal data?
What are your rights?
We aim to be completely transparent in how we use your personal data and take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data; at any time, you can file an access request with us and ask for a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic format
- The right to request information on the purpose of data processing and information on third parties that have received your personal data
- The right to ask us to rectify personal data that is incorrect or outdated
- The right to restrict processing, meaning that you may request deletion of your personal data or ask us to stop processing your data at any time
- The right to request portability of your personal data
- The right to raise a justified objection to processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent for processing data at any time if you have previously provided us with consent for the processing of your personal data
You may exercise your rights by sending a request to the contacts listed in the contact details section above.
If you have any complaints about how we process your data, please lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority at the place of your residence.
Where is your data processed?
Cookies are select pieces of data that are stored on your computer to help a website recognize you on your next visit. Cookies automatically collect data that isn’t personally identifiable, such as preferred internet browser, operating system, domain name, website interactions, visit time, location, and most-viewed pages per visit.
External links on the website
By continuing to use our website, you accept those changes.
Effective: June 11, 2018